Wednesday 22 December 2010

Find Me In The Darkness, My Eye Can See Y.O.U...

I speak in the absence of light, I reside where the light never exist. You may find me in a blind state of oppressed freedom. I see not your physical presence, but your black heart. I smell the fire that is waiting to burn your skin to crisp. I can touch the sins that is residing in your soul. I can taste the bitterness of your emotions, the rage and anger that is bursting like a volcano. Earthquakes that is happening because of our own faults, we are expanding and it is almost time for us to burst in a splatter of blood. You dare question the authority of God? We are not an evolution, but a creation. The darkness consumes the happiness and feeds fear into our mouths. They rape you in the mind, torture what is left, bringing the soul to despair and shock.

Can you not SEE it now?

You do not need eyes to see what is plainly seen in our hearts. You only chose to blacken it with what you feel is soothing, bu it also kills you slowly. Nothing is what it seems, only what they want you to see. You are fooled by what you see with your own eyes. Your true guide is God, and your heart is the mediator. You are blinded in what they give you, ruining your sight in achieving the eternal light. Blinded by materialism, wealth, and the entertainments that they give you. You can't see through any of it, because you only swallow it whole without question.

And you will SUFFER because of it.

I see you even if I'm blind, to block the invasion of mind. I care not my body rots from the beating, the stabs, the corrosion, and the degeneration. My heart may be stained, but it can still see what they trow at me. I am not a hero to be worshiped, only a lucky soul that saw it accidentally. The world if the Devil's Playground, we are mere playthings to them. They make us see what is wrong is actually right, and what is right is actually wrong.

Your SOUL will pay the price.

The lies they tell you is nothing more than a far fetched idiocy that is cooked up so you will believe it without any proof. It is proven because if one is powerful enough to convince others. Power is everything, those who possess it. Beware, it poisons the soul. That is why it is practiced with caution.

I leave you with this warning, beware of the Liars, the Haters, and the Politicians. May God Be With You to Protect You From Harm. Goodbye and Salaam...

No comments: