Sunday 20 June 2010

Bad, Bad Poetry...

Maybe today,
Maybe tomorrow,
I won't say,
Words filled with sorrow,

I stand behind you,
Heart full of treason,
A head full of rage,
A life-long lesson,

True heart desire,
Mouth of a liar,
You're always joking.
Too bad you're choking,

You fall in disgrace,
You lie defaced,
I lie in a pool of blood,
Flowing like a flash flood,

We burn in Hell,
We both can't tell,
We heave a sigh,
As we both die,

We perish in fire,
For our hearts desire,
We look to the moon,
Singing an evil tune,

A man broken,
A soul mistaken,
You drown in your own vomit,
With the sins you commit,

Stand toe to toe,
Fall like a domino,
The world is flat,
Too bad it got fat,

Lust rules the mind,
You can't find,
Words cut sharp,
Like a broken string harp,

Your eyes are blind to see,
This bad, bad poetry,
Leave it, let it be,
Please, leave me be...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I still admire your ability to rhyme each line of the poem. Some of them lines I can relate to like 'A head full of rage' and 'Heart full of treason'.

A reflection of your dark soul, yes? :)