Friday 3 December 2010

The Ideal Bride...

Haha, you know I'll type this shit, out of spite just to make you guys annoyed with me talking more about, well, holy matrimony.The title is taken from Stephanie Laurens' book, The Ideal Bride, which I think is what I've been thinking for the past 3 months or so. Ok, let us jump to the main point of this entry. So, here it goes...

Ok, what do I seek in my future wife? Well, she must be an intelligent, brave, hardy woman, who can take up a good debate that shows she is an independent woman. Also, she must be sweet and supple, who appreciates my humor, my views and isn't blindly loyal to me. She must speak fluent English, so, yeah, sorry gals-who-can't-speak-English, not interested, no matter how beautiful you are. I need a woman who can take care of a group, a brood of our own, who isn't a loner, but someone who enjoys company, and little children. I find it distasteful those who hates children. Damn them... Someone who is consenting in ,umm... quenching my sexual favors. Someone who is not afraid to do new things, albeit it is kinky or not. An added bonus, but it doesn't affect my views, if you are "bendy" and love to dance..... on a stripper pole... Hehehe, me and my perverseness.

Enough of that, someone who has a complete grasps in general knowledge about the world, religious but not that pious, only those who remember that God still exist and you do Gods' bidding, then you're on the GREEN ZONE, someone who reads, THAT is a BIG PLUS for me. I'm a bibliophile, so, we could have ourselves a "private book club", eh? ;-) I also like a woman who is a good listener, a sympathetic hugger like me. I'm trying not to be biased in looks, but I prefer someone who is pleasant to look upon, not saying she needs to be beautiful like a celebrity, but at least she doesn't look like a trollop. Ah, that reminds me, even if I'm a bit perverted, I can control, I don't like bold women who is outdoing herself and making her look like a fool in winning me, like doing something stupid. I just want a simple girl who is content with her life. If the lady in question likes travelling, yes, you are on my zone.

I like to travel. I always save some money and travel overseas, preferably in Europe, like England, Holland and France. She must be a hardy woman, who can go anywhere, adapt the lifestyle I live. I forgot, you my future wife, will have to go to the Philippines, coz my mother's family lives there, and I always go there. So, brace yourself, my dear. I'm a normal, average guy who just wants any other normal, average guys want. A normal life, Don't bring anything frivolous or anything over the top in my Life.It defeats the purpose of having a peaceful family.

My future wife at least must know how to drive well, and works. I sincerely don't want a young housewife yet. I want you to experience working life until you are settled in being a full time housewife. She also must be an exceptional  hostess, who knows at least basics of how to manage an event like an open house. She must be sociable and not just a woman is quiet and sits on the corner listen to others. I'll be glad to help to make her at least sociable.

You see, I'm a helpful person, any problems you see here, if you feel overwhelmed, I'll always be there for you, guiding you all the way to success. Finance, sensitive topic for me. I may be indulgent, but don't test my patience about spending money. I may give you the power to control the money and credit cards, but I will control what needs o be bought and what is a necessity and a luxury. No point arguing that, I stand and won't budge on that matter.

What to expect from me? Well, right now being not married, I can be a bit naughty to girls, but when the time comes, I'll try my best to be faithful. I will be the willing guide, helping us to build a family. Any problems, like having our first baby, we'll learn together how to overcome it. I'll be a happy father and a loving husband. I'm an old fashioned and I follow rules. So, I will follow by the Islamic ways. Don't let anyone come in, especially men if you are alone in the house, tell me where you are going. Never venture off anywhere without me knowing it. I also want to do umrah and hadj at an early age, so save money so we can do it as soon as we can.

To summarize it,be nice to me, and I will be many many times nicer to you. However, you piss me off, and my temper flare as fast as lightning. I have a bad temper, so don't tempt me, OK, I don't wanna be a jerk who is angry all the time. If you know my feelings, then there's a slim chance you'll be getting a tongue-lashing. I, will try and not make you mad, but only madly in love with me... Heheheh.... Am I asking a lot? Nah, I know women nowadays are bright and intelligent, so all those things are just too easy for you. I believe in you. So, I'll leave, make peace with people, and start making myself presentable to myself. Get it?? See ya next time, folks. Peace out and wassalam...

1 comment:

farhanieza said...

oh and im touched reading your version.. maybe i can take out some of your points.. to generate my next entry about 'the gadis'