Thursday 10 March 2011

I Don't Love You Anymore

When I see you,

The feeling has lost itself,
Buried far away under,
You have become, 
A distant memory to remember,
When we met in December,
Our lives were dismembered,
We became demented,
We have lost the game of love,
We were defeated,
You became a song,
Of a broken-hearted desire,
We fell to the holes of repeating liars,
Lies that burns our passion of fire,
To be ashes of the forgotten past,
I am sorry to see you now,
For saying "Say it no more",
Because I do not love you anymore,
My love died down,
You couldn't care anymore,
I cried when I saw you,
Walk to the door,
I cannot bear the pain,
Of my heart that is sore,
Because the love could never be more,
The work of our love,
Was accidentally torn,
For I cannot love you more,
For I shall walk to the door,
Because I do not love you anymore,
When I walked farther,
You shouted hoarsely,
You said we were perfect,
Now our lives are finished,
I'm sorry but I have to leave,
I did everything until i couldn't give,
I'm in no mood for love,
I am no longer above you,
So I will walk away,
I hope you will find another,
That can love you forever,
Everyday, every year,
But before I go,
I would like to say it one more,
I don't love you,
ANYMORE....

This poem was written on the 17th of April 2007. This is still my anthem in break-ups in my life. It was dedicated to my ex when it we were not really in good times, so I dunno how to say it in front of her. So, I wrote this poem to her and guess what, we broke up smoothly. She wanted out, I wanted out. Still, this poem will always resonate in my head, those mistakes I've done, the wrong turns I've made. Those who just broke up, read this. It kinda cheered me up, though, depressed as it is. Enjoy this poem, y'all. Thanks for reading, Goodbye...

No comments: