Wednesday 28 September 2011

My Love Poem to You.

I
What can I say?
I can never explain,
I tried to believe,
That there will be an angel,
Come right down to me,
To love me so tenderly,
But she never came,
And I realize,
I don’t need to look up the sky,
You were here all the time,
You shown my heart,
The pure love that can’t be torn apart,
I need the one that I love,
I just need YOU.

II

All that I can breathe,
Is your love,
Flying through the sky,
Like a pair of turtle doves,
Caressing each other,
And every breathe I take,
I’ll never stop saying,
I LOVE YOU,
 My eyes will worship,
Your every move,
These hands will learn,
To love your touch every day,
I can only say,
A promise I will make,
For Love’s sake,
That I will Love you,
All I need is YOU.

III

I will never compare you,
To a summers day,
No words can say,
The uniqueness inside you,
The warmth of your body,
Keeps me sane,
From night till day,
For your every wish,
Is my command,
Just hold my hand,
I’ll make love to you,
Like you want me to,
Just hold me close,
Only cry for those happy tears,
That banishes all your fears,
I will forever be here,
To love you,
And all I need,
All I need,
Is YOU…

No comments: