Wednesday 21 December 2011

To Her Dark, Brown Eyes

I looked at her flawless skin,
Her dark brown eyes,
Her lips that is thin,
She is wise, to choose me as her protector,
As her companion,
As her staunch lover,
I dare not leave her,
And I will never dither,
To give endless loving and care,
To her,
All because of her,
Dark brown eyes,
That is dreamy,
Confidence glows from her eyes,
The passion that will never die,
Made me high,
Floating in the heavens,
She still looks beautiful,
Even when she cries,
When I'm away from you,
I feel alone and blue,
This is because,
I can't see,
Her dark brown eyes,
That shows me paradise,
Sacredness and purity,
Where you dance gracefully,
To the music of love,
She looks like an angel,
 With those dark, brown eyes,
Eyes that tells the truth,
Eyes that never lies,
Eyes that doesn't have a disguise,
To give pleasure to a man,
Who loves looking,
At her dark brown eyes,
So dreamy, 
So lovely,
So true,
I'm so lucky,
To have you.

No comments: