Sunday 11 December 2011

Wounded

I

I saw you,
Alone,wounded,
Lost, stranded,
All that you've defended,
Became lost, and unwanted,
You sat alone,
In a space of the unknown,
Bleeding,
With a painful feeling,
Of despair,
The place where you were born,
Abandons you,
As you stood there,
With your heart torn,
Chaos, has just begun,
When I walk with you,
With the wounded.

II

The teachings you learned,
Wasn't worth the peace you have earned,
because people still attack you,
They touched you,
Harshly,
The pain searing deeply,
Your body became weak,
That peace is lost,
You can never seek,
The beatings you get,
Felt long like days and weeks,
Then rain fell, making you wet,
You lie, wounded,
When the sun sets,
I found you,
I took your hand,
Chaos may have befallen upon you,
But we will walk together,
With the wounded.

III

You have suffered,
The tortures you have felt,
Now is the time,
For you to heal,
You have faced more,
Than you can deal,
For you are the wounded,
No harm upon you was ever intended,
You were a victim of rage,
Pain drawn in every page,
Of callousness and crassness,
Causing paranoia and distrustfulness,
Now heal yourself,
Hold my hand,
Purify your self,
As your heart needs amends,
So walk with pride,
Do not feel hurt,
Walk with a smug,
Go ahead and stride,
Show to them your raw pride,
You my friend,
Are not,
One of the wounded,
Anymore...

No comments: