Tuesday 1 April 2014

Assuming Direct Control.... Of This Blog Post (Day 1)

So, it has come to THIS. Hello person who is reading this, if you're reading this, that is. I have made up my mind and I will torture myself in participating an everyday blogging in the month of April, or as I would call it, B.E.D.A (Blog Everyday in April). So, hopefully, I will stay true to B.E.D.A and post at least something that is read-worthy, probably interesting stuff, in my blog post. So... yeah. It's not gonna be long, just that I'm obligated to post it everyday and I'm not a creative lad. Some short, some long post, some maybe poetry. Whatever pops in my head, I'll type it. Ready or not readers, here it goes:

For this first day, I will tell you something I love doing in the Internet:

READING MASS EFFECT FAN FICTION.

Yep, I read what other people write and their variations of the ending of the Mass Effect Trilogy. I stumbled upon one writer that did a read-aloud video on YouTube. I got hooked with her interpretation of the post-ending of the Mass Effect Trilogy. I listened until the current chapter she's on, which is Chapter 25 and her story is 27 Chapters long, and I enjoyed the heck of it

(Check her out! YouTube link HERE and fan fic HERE).

Aside from that, I browsed to many of the fan fics and I found some interesting stories there.

This made me psyched in writing a story, a short story of something. Anything. I try my best in trying to find something interesting to write, but somehow, failure is the end result. So, the highest I can go is just typing this blog. Yeah, very creative of me, huh?

So, other stories of Mass Effect fan fic I've read. I'm currently reading 3 stories:

1) Legacy of Shepard - The Engineer by Nightstride. (Click this random word for the story: MShep X Tali )

2) Mass Effect Reloaded by thebluninja  (Click this random word for the story: Time Travel)

3) And Here's to You, Mr. Vakarian by KiwiSamus (Click this random word for the story: Turian Sex)

So yeah, that's it. Short and supple. I hope some of you are interested as I am in reading these fan fictions and if you're interested in writing a short story or novel and you wanna collaborate with me, I'm always available.

I'll end this post with a random picture of Commander Shepard. So, see ya tomorrow, readers! Hopefully I have something interesting to tell you guys/gals. Goodbye and Goodnight.


You can fight like a krogan, run like a leopard,
But you'll never be better than Commander Shepard~~~

P.S I think I'm gonna end every post with a picture, just for shits and giggles. Hey, thanks for reading, if you've scrolled this far.

No comments: