Thursday 3 April 2014

Bowels, Don't Be Upset ("Day 2")

Hey,

I know, this is the 3rd Day of B.E.D.A and I'm typing for Day 2. My stomach until my rectum has been acting up this morning. Well, last night, actually. I've been going in and out of the toilet 4 times now. Yeah, it sucks.

So, 2nd day of April. It was a damn boring day to be exact. I had this idea about talking about Bravely Default, this game I've been playing and I'm addicted to it since buying it last month. If there's some free time, I'd whip out my 3DS and play it maybe 15-20 minutes, grinding levels and Job Points. Well, I was supposed to talk about the game, but now, this is all I can say. I was going to make review but I'll save it for today. Maybe if I can find words and how to use it properly, that is.

For the 3rd day, I'll be resting, today is my day off. I'm being the driver and chaperon to my mother and buy stuff. My brother's wedding is this Saturday so I guess there will be pictures on Saturday's or Sunday's blog post. For now,I'll rest a bit.

Thanks to those who are reading this. Sorry for the hiccup (and it's just the 2nd day). I'll try my best to string up sentences for my Bravely Default Review. Again, goodbye and have a nice, normal bowels day.

Not-so-random pic of the day:

I'm so looking forward in talking about this game. I'm lovin' it.

No comments: