Saturday 5 April 2014

When Water and Patience Run Dry.... (Day 4)

Hey readers,

Was an uneventful day today, the whole day of Friday filled with one long-ass meeting. Suddenly, my neighbourhood will have no water for 2 days starting tomorrow! Yeah, water rationing sucks. But then, if they don't do it, it will a hell lot worse. So, they're doing it for the betterment of the rakyat of Selangor.

So, I've stocked water on pails and took a bath. What makes me stressed out that tomorrow is my brother's wedding reception and times like this I really shower thoroughly so I won't smell bad sweating during the reception. I'm gonna be the "pengapit", which is crazy, I didn't know anything about it until just now! I HATE being told something important this late and it's not like I agreed wholly. I don't like being that person that shows his ugly face for other people's happy moment. I just don't like the fact that I don't get any say about this. I'm just pissed, that's the bottom line.

After tomorrow, it'll be resting day on Sunday, cuz right now one of my niece has the flu, even my sister. I just wanna go through this and then enjoy myself away from cameras and big crowds. I really don't like attending events that is so crowded, I become claustrophobic. I want an arm's length space to breathe freely and no one touching me. Human contact really makes my skin crawl. Only my hands can touch other people's hands, but no hugs. People hugging really feels like they want to crush your ribs and holding my back while I'm sweating is SOOOOO uncomfortable and you are touching my filthy, sweaty body. Bottom line, I really hate crowded places. The End.

So yeah, bit of an irritating post for B.E.D.A Day 4, but I'll try to be positive on the next post. If I can. Also, advanced apology if I don't make any post tomorrow. It's gonna be a busy, busy day and I'l sure I'm gonna be very tired, plus there will be no water tomorrow.

Alright, that's it for me. Gotta hit the sack early. Need to have a good rest for tomorrow. Goodnight, sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite. Goodbye and see you tomorrow.

My creepy random pic of the day:

I just Love this picture. Nothing specific why I chose this pic. Google helped me. Alright, enough. Just enjoy your night, will ya?

No comments: