Tuesday 8 April 2014

3 Days Lost, 2 Days Feeling Tired, 1 Day to Rest (Days 5,6 and 7)

If you're thinking of something complicated about this post, there won't be. I am so freakin' tired and I just wanna laze around in my bed and read a book and just sleep the whole day. However, I have a job, a life to manage and things to pay so I am forced to get my butt off the bed and work. I've been gone for 3 days from this blog and I am being a bad blogger. I know, I'm not one of those "Oooh, I blog about stuff and show pictures that people will really care about 5 minutes and then forget". Wait... I AM doing that kind of thing. Well, at least I have the balls to own up my mistakes and confess that I sometimes bore people with m mundane life.

On the positive side of life, I am trying to get a bearing of my life now that I have some of the distractions out and done. My brother's wedding went on without a hitch. I met with many families, friends and some old, important people that are probably dad's friends. I had to socialize which for me, is something I am worst at. Only with my cousins and my good ol' friend that came to the wedding reception, I got to loosen up and talk like a normal person. If not, I'd be dumb as a mute next to my parents.

Yeah, talking about Talking, I had a discussion with my cousin and also my friend about doing a Podcast. You know, it's like a talk show but in audio. I've been thinking about doing it seriously and finding something more interesting to do. Something I enjoy, which is a discussion with my pals and an invited guest and we talk about topics the person is an expert and also some off topics and maybe entertainment stuff. It's like what you watch in Jay Leno, David Letterman or Oprah Winfrey, except you just listen to our voices. I'm too ugly to be on TV. So, I'll just hide behind my voice. Maybe if I can garner enough esteem to record the podcast and put it up on YouTube or Vimeo or something, but that's for later. I'm just talking only at this point. No plans have been made yet. This needs some serious preparation and commitment in starting a podcast. I haven't decide which type of podcast I wanna do.

If anyone is interested in helping me start this podcast, you're welcome to do so. We can find sponsor and promotion and legal stuffs. It's not that I'm not satisfied with my job, just that there are things I would like to share with the world my views or telling people about things about current issues, and also promoting people in making it big either in entertainment, academic or any thing that needs promotion. I'm open to ideas here. What's also important are the logistics and equipment. We'll start with the very basic package and start with baby steps and make it to toddler walking up to a child running.

Blogging like this is also one way to express some of my views, but people rarely read this. Yes, I confess that I barely get more than 30 views for one post. Maybe you people don't understand English or my mind is just to complicated for you to understand. I'm using basic English language. There are no jargon or double meanings to what I'm typing now. If there is, I'd explain it anyway. Some people are stupid to not see sarcasm or pop-culture humour.

So, yeah, that's it, I guess. I just wanna tell you readers about my plans to start  podcast and hoping if there are people willing to help, your help would be appreciated.  Anything else, it has been boring for 2 days since yesterday after my brother's wedding. I've done nothing productive at all. If you'd see me on Sunday, you'd wish you'd watch paint go dry. Thank God I'm not doing V.E.D.A (Vlogging Every Day In April).

Thanks if you've read this far. Stay tune for more post from me. Take this post as a 3-1 post since last Saturday until Monday. Hope you enjoy reading this post. It's not much, but at least I have something to say in it. Before I bore you with ways to say goodbye, Farewell readers, and don't forget to follow me on Twitter (@LordRizal). I'm more active there than in other social networking sites. I like interacting with people. It's just that I need to socialize in real life more. Human interaction for me has turn something alien to me. Alright, enough chit chat, see ya tomorrow!

(No Random Pic of the Day. I'm too tired to even find a picture in the Internet. Peace, y'all!)

No comments: