Thursday 10 April 2014

I Finished Playing Bravely Default! I'm Gonna Play Dark Souls 2 (Day 8 and 9)

Yes, I finished playing the damn game. Level 99, maxed out jobs, unlocked 2 endings (Normal and True Endings). That sense of accomplishment, finishing a JRPG, is just satisfying. Man, it was worth it. Can't wait for the sequel (I think they're going to make one).

Hey, I was thinking yesterday and made up my mind. I'm gonna buy and play Dark Souls 2! I am so gonna get my ass handed by the enemies in that game. I'm gonna be such a noob cuz it'll be my first time playing the game. I have no experience in playing Demon Souls and Dark Souls. So yeah, it'll be frustrating and hilarious seeing me die a lot of times. To make it harder, I'm gonna play as a sorcerer, cuz playing as a Warrior, Knight and Swordsman is too mainstream. But I ain't stupid enough to play as a Deprived.

So, that's it. I'm gonna end this post with a short video (Click HERE ) of me showing all the jobs I've maxed out for all 4 characters in Bravely Default. So, g'nite, sleep tight, don't let the bed bug bite. Goodbye and Peace!




No comments: