Thursday 10 April 2014

So, When Are You Gonna Get Married, You Single-Loser? Forever Alone Rant and Creativity Stuff?! (Day 10)

Oy! 10th of April already??? I haven't studied anything for my Department's exam on June. Seriously, I dunno how to start this post, but that will suffice.

I wasn't planning on even going to this topic, cuz it annoys the FUCK out of me just to hear that FUCKING question. Look at the capitalized word FUCK and FUCKING. Well, that will be the only time I'll type it in this post. You know why, it's damn hard to answer the question over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over again until you feel like shutting up and hide from everyone.

Seriously, it was my brother's wedding reception. He's the one getting married. Go congratulate him and leave me alone to do some work which are making sure you don't hurt yourself and also hoping that you are comfortable enough to eat without someone vomiting on your plate accidentally (yeah, still legit scenario that could happen if you ask me). When I go to these "old and conservative" mofos, those damn mouths just couldn't resist asking that question. I am sick and tired of it. No, readers, don't advise me what to answer. I just answered "Soon". That's it. I don't want to press any further than that and I just change the subject.

Seriously people, I am 25 years old this year. Are old people that insensitive to ask questions so casually without any regard of the person's emotion they are asking? It's not like I'm 35 or 45 years old. I have a long way ahead of me. I haven't enjoyed enough to even think of shackling myself to some broad. I just got a job and I haven't even confirmed the post yet. I am still building myself up, stabilizing and normalizing myself to face adulthood. You see, until I know how to do my taxes and even shave properly, I wouldn't even touch my manhood with some random chick's womanhood for the sake of marriage. I am not like one of those desperately seeking creeps that stalks women online, leaving ambiguous, double-meaning comments just to catch their attention. That's just disgusting, creepy and tacky.

Moving on, this April is a slow month. I was hoping something exciting to happen in my life. Y'know, doing stuff that can enhance the quality of life. Somehow, people are just douchebags. They like, give excuses after excuses not to have fun together and end up having fun with someone else. Screw you people that do this even though I don't know you. Yet. Seems like I will encounter these type of people in the future. I dunno. I hope I don't.

Few posts back I did mention on doing a podcast. Well, I AM seriously thinking of starting. I just need people and simple, basic equipments to start. I feel like if there ain't noting better to do in life, this will be my side project. I will do something productive in life. I will fully utilize my opinions and views on things I bottled up so long that even typing a blog post isn't enough. I need to say it just so I can use sarcasm the right way. Typing it, people will misunderstand, many of you are simpletons. I say, learn more or go home as an ignorant human refuse.

To end this post on the positive side, for myself at least, I feel rather free and clear-minded after being so foggy in the brain for so long. I think I can compose poems without that nagging voice telling me "It's shit and you shouldn't do it. EVER. AGAIN.". I was devastated and I almost quit my passion in poetry. Now, things are clearer that I can type this post, maybe think creatively to compose a poem and MAYBE type a short story. I mean REALLY SHORT STORY. My head feels a bit light from whatever that has been bothering me for so long. Now, I am feeling pumped with this new-found creativity confidence in expressing myself. Not many understand my art, only the person creating it knows the interpretation of his work and only he knows the reason behind every word, expression, and story written on paper (maybe on Microsoft Word. 2010.). Whatever it is, it's gone now. I'm fine by the way. How are you readers? I just asked this at the end of this post. Wow.

So, that's my random mix of rant and sort of good news. Hoping that some things will turn for the better. Can't wait to start this project of mine and can't wait to become creative after years of writer's block. Now, I iz happyz. Well, at this paragraph I'm happy. At the start, I was pissed as fu----dge. Now, I'll leave you for now for you to continue your mundane lives and become a puppet to someone else that controls your pay and your free time. I bid you adieu. May the Peace Be With You, for I am @LordRizal .

P.S Don't get me wrong, I wanna get married, but stop asking the question, dammit.

Random pic of the day:

Sad face, happy face. I may have faked it, but how can you tell? It might be real. But how real is real and when does it end where reality turns into illusion? Ooooohhhh, so deep you can see Adele rolling.

No comments: