Monday 6 April 2015

Day 5: 1 Wedding and Shopping for Stuffs I Kinda Need

Phew, today is tiring day. From my house, my parents and I went to a wedding in Lenggeng, Negeri Sembilan. I told my dad that I really wanted to buy the shoes he bought in Takasima. So, from Lenggeng, we went to Mines and lo and behold, I bought a pair of shoes that is originally RM179 for RM39.90. What a bargain.

I also bought face wash and deodorant cuz I stink so bad without it. Kinda wish I could not like sweat so bad even in warm weather. Alright, here's what I really wanna talk about. I went to Yamaha, you know, the music store and saw the sweet Yamaha acoustic blue guitar. The price tag was RM330. I was so tempted to buy it but well... I'm not good at restringing  guitars. I dunno when to pick it up cuz tomorrow's Monday and I really don't have the time to come here during weekdays. So, I promise myself to buy it when it's pay day, usually at the end of the month. I will buy that sweet blue guitar.

As I was imagining myself playing a song with that guitar, reality popped that sweet dream like a douchebag. I just remembered that I need to pay my telephone bill. Thank God I remembered cuz my data is still locked to slow speed until I pay. So I went to Maxis and paid my bill. Had to go to the ATM to withdraw money cuz I had nothing in my wallet. Zilch after paying the bill. I only withdrew just enough to get by for the week.

After going to Mines, we went to Bangi Gateway, mom wanted to send a baju kurung to get it altered or something, I dunno. I excused myself to go to MPH and browse books there. There's a high chance I will go out with a book in my hand and yeah, I bought a book.

It's called How To Win Friends & Influence People by Dale Carnegie. It's high time that I need to act like an adult and learn how to be diplomatic and influence other people. I mean, I'm going to be a PTD, these things are like, mid day snacks to them. I need to prepare myself to learn about office politics, cuz where I'm working, it's a totally  different ball game.

The day's not finished yet! After Bangi Gateway, the last stop was Pizza Hut in Bandar Seri Putra. Mom bought 2 pan pizza and then we went back home at had dinner. Pizza dinner on a Sunday night.

By the way, forgot to tell you guys, Man chester United won the game against Aston Villa. Entertaining match, Herrera did great! Can't wait for the Manchester derby after this. Fuh!

Yeap, that's my Sunday, lots of going out and buy stuff and I continued playing Bloodborne for about an hour to defeat Vicar Amelia. I defeated her on my first try. So proud of myself. LOL

Thanks for reading this far. Hoping my Monday isn't that Blue but a bright colour of Gold. Can't wait to get that PTM letter and settle it once and for all!

Bubbye peeps! See you tomorrow!

No comments: