Monday 6 April 2015

Day 4: Bloodborne Saturday and a Meet Up With A Girl

This Saturday should be renamed as Bloodborneday, cuz everyone's playing the damn game and sharing pictures on Twitter.

I'm so focused in grinding levels and upgrading my weapons I forgot to share the pics to brag on how I'm progressing faster than everyone else. However, I stopped playing in a bit in the morning cuz I have  to go to Mid Valley to have breakfast with my family. My sister wanted to change money, she's going to Netherlands and Italy. I'm envy her. Wish I could follow her alongside with my brother-in-law and my nephew.

Put Envy aside, I met with a fellow gamer and friend I met during TwtupGamersMY. Liyana's her name. She's a cool girl, a it on the shy side, and it was her first time going to Mid Valley. She's browsing and surveying for a Nintendo 3DS XL. I say, the prices are crazy high, I bought mine for RM720 with Mario Kart 7 in it at Low Yat. That was back in 2013.

I tried to persuade her in doing an episode for the podcast, but she seems reluctant. It's her choice, I'm just giving her a chance to like, have fun, talk and record the conversation. Maybe she is shy. I dunno, she's really got potential in being a good conversationalist.

It was a brief meet up cuz I had to go back home, mainly because my mom wanted to go to Mines after that. I said my goodbye and we parted. When I touched down at mi casa, I was lazy to go out again. So, I excused myself and played Bloodborne like heck. 6 hours straight! BOOYAH!

Man, I killed 4 bosses, Undead Giant, The Watchers, Watchdog of the Old Lords and Blood Starved Beast. I was exhausted after that. I died a lot fighting the Watchdog, stupid fire dog. Bitch, Well, now I can go full throttle playing Bloodborne. I'm not planning to go to NG+ first. I'll save that when I'm really mentally ready to go that far.

So yeah, that's it for today. I hope you guys are having a great Saturday. Will do try to be consistent in finishing B.E.D.A until the 30th day. C'mon Rizal, you can do it! It's the 4th day already! 26 more days to go.

Thanks for reading, bubbye!

Today's pic of the day is:

I wanna play this games with girls. Hmmm.. what's she doing going down on all 4 in front of him? Hahaha!

No comments: