Monday 6 April 2015

Day 3: Disappointing Friday, Weekend Joy!

Friday. Ahhh... The day we all look forward to enjoy the beginning of a 2-day weekend.

Why does the title say Disappointing Friday? It's because the Program Transformasi Minda letter wasn't finalized and I have to wait next week for them to send it to me and many other officers that needs to attend the course. I need that letter to attach t to my postponement letter as proof that I'm still on probation. I really want to get this settled as fast as I can and not make the JPA officers wait any longer.

On the other hand, like any other working people, I'm looking forward to the weekend to do things I love to do, like playing Bloodborne!! I have to catch up on others, they're all so far in front of me, I'm lagging behind. I have to finish Bloodborne before Mortal Kombat X comes out. I can't concentrate playing 2 games at once. I need to play games one-by-one.

Damn, I'm tired. I'm typing this post while lying on bed, laptop on my chest. This is a bad posture. Who cares, this will be short anyway.

So that's it. Got nothing interesting to talk about. Friday is lazy day for me. Give me a break, I wanna watch YouTube videos and listen to songs until I fall asleep. That's my type of rest and relaxation.

See ya peeps tomorrow! I hope I don't play the day away until I forget to do this. Thanks. To compensate for the short post, here's a picture that I like to share with you for no apparent reason. It's just a pic I took from a mall. Again, bubbye!

How cool is this? I can take a dump and then if I'm strong enough I can take a piss at the other toilet bowl. Hell Yeah!

No comments: