Saturday 2 October 2010

A Dream Conversation of Rizal andRizalinium (TRUTH and LIES)

I dream of a dream that brought me to the wonders of the slums of the low lives that taught me about truth and lies. There in the darkness, suddenly it blooms a simmering light of sun ray, a figure came out of the light. Materializing, it took a long time for me to see who it was. Then, I saw someone familiar, a person I know in my dreams and in my head.

ME.

He introduced himself as Rizalinium, my other half, my alter ego, the bastard of my mind. He took me to a journey of Earth, floating seamlessly in the night sky, a scenery only birds can achieve. It wasn't just a journey, more to say, a chat. We wandered the sky, up until the Earth was visibly seen and we landed on the Moon. Brittle land, rocks of dust, no footprints, no flags. (I knew it, It was a LIE about landing on the moon!) There, we sat and had a long talk, which in the next paragraph, will make me see more clearly about what is going on in his mind, a life of his own, telling me everything.

RIZALINIUM:

It was on the Moon, I sat with him, confused, amazed of the feat of walking on the Moon, floating like air. It was just a dream, but I couldn't take it no more, I need to tell him about everything. I looked straight to his eyes, and said, the future dons a new face, the Earth is in Danger of a war of escalating not physical harm, but a mass mind murder, killing our brains slowly, very slowly, we don't know. I asked him, "Do you know the difference between TRUTH and LIES?". He stared a blank stare and shook his head. Very wise. Only a fool would answer it, as if they know what is TRUTH and LIES in the dictionary. I than told him what the differences was.

RIZAL:

There, regally, we walked, paced slowly, saying it with sound and resonance. TRUTH, is what hides behind the LIES. TRUTH is hidden from us all. It is forced, to be kept, like a prisoner, beaten, tortured, so it will be weak and unusable. It is deformed, so people will not give a glance to it. LIES, are grown rapidly, nurtured and fed to the minds of the people. LIES are prettied up, made it beautiful, tasty, so people will believe and consume them without thinking. It can be spread faster like the speed of light. He showed me of a gruesome example of how LIES and TRUTH really is.

RIZALINIUM:

There, I conjured a lovely coffin, made of oak, with nice carvings of man's imaginary angels, with colors of every rainbow. It was a beautiful creation, made for the best MAN to be buried in. He looked in awe of the creation of the Deathbox. I told that the coffin is what we all love to see, to be in such a good state. He opened it and there was a person, A simple structured human lying in it. Then, I told him that this was just for show. A transformation will eventually come with it. Next, will be a surprise for him.

RIZAL:

What happened next, was truly shocking, twisted. The coffin consumed the man inside, sucking every flesh, blood, organ, until it is a mere mummy, skeletal, rotting, wilting. It was beyond recognition of the man who looked peaceful in the coffin. Then, the coffin turned much brighter, much more lovelier, a sight to behold. I was mesmerized by it. I wanted to lie in it, just to feel the softness of the bed inside it. He tugged me away from it, and said to look carefully what happened to the body and eventually the coffin.

RIZALINIUM:

Phew! The bastard almost killed himself going near that thing. Then, the scene he saw was devastating. The coffin turned to a horrible, splintered wood, with blood oozing, yellow liquid gushing out, bile and vomit. Faces of people in pain were carved on the surface of the coffin, faces of pain, tortured. Then, it caught on fire burning away everything in it. Screams and shrill were heard inside it. He froze, afraid, rigid, and stood back, away from th coffin. After such demonstration, I explained to him what really happened.

RIZAL:

Cooly, he explained that, when many people feed LIES, the LIES will be embraced by fools that knows nothing of the story behind it. It feeds and feeds the people into insanity, stupidity, violence and eventually, Death comes knocking the door. LIES can kill, brings misunderstanding, wars that shouldn't happen. Relationships broken. Ties that binds wither and a  tighter bind of enemies are formed. That is when LIES turns ugly, spewing profanity, murder, wars. The innocents are the victims of LIES. What came out of the coffin, the blood, the faces were the TRUTH. A late coming of TRUTH, where it cannot be saved, knowing it is useless, as LIES has corrupted and killed it. TRUTH that is so deformed, people cannot accept it. TRUTH, a thing that hurts and makes people afraid to hear it. That's how powerful LIES can corrupt the TRUTH. After the explanation, I asked him, "How can I save the TRUTH from being a victim of the Evil LIES?"

RIZALINIUM:

Interesting question, that answer, is right in front of our eyes and already in our heart since the day we were born. HONESTY. A word that scare the living daylight of LIES and infest our planet. Live an Honest life, then LIES will be ridden forever.The first ever LIE was when Satan told Eve that by eating the Khuldi fruit, it will bring happiness and prosperity, then the LIE spread to ADAM, who ate it too. Then, the consequences of the LIE was banishment of them to Earth. Nothing ever comes nicely from lies. They corrupt the minds. Makes us live in Fear. Fear of others knowing the TRUTH, that first was a beautiful being, turned ugly because of the LIE. It takes no genius mind or any philosophical professors to know this.It is in our blood and mind. A simple mistake by the first humans that carries on generation to generation until it is now blown out of proportion. Now, lying is like a refined art, to play with the mind that is weak, too weak to fight it. Minds of low defenses, easily consumed by it. Be mentally strong, block out all the LIES and learn the TRUTH while it is still usable, before LIES catches it and kills it. Now, you understand what LIES and TRUTHS are?

RIZAL:

Yes! It is so obvious. I couldn't comprehend it without someone telling me in the first place. The informal teachings from wise people and family, it is just.... embarrassing not knowing it. We only answer questions from books, but never what the true meaning of the words are. It is an eye opener for me to be in this dream, knowing more. I asked him if we will meet again. Then, he smiled.

RIZALINIUM:

Silly question. I will always be inside you, guiding you. I am your conscience, leading you to the path of righteousness. With the help of God Almighty, you will be fine and no harm will come to you. Then, we fell back to Earth, floating on the sky. It was a cold, windy night. There, I told him to go back living, and remember that LIFE is just a temporary place for us to live, to do God's bidding. The Afterlife is our main goal in living a happy peaceful, ever after. I showed him his room and.......

RIZAL:

When we went back to my room, I saw myself sleeping, with a novel in my hand. Peacefully, smiling. I decided to wake up, go back to my body and think back the things I've heard. The Moon was shining. Shining down on me, a light that was sight to behold. There, I woke up. I looked at the clock. It was 4 a.m. Then, a voice came to me in a soothing tone, saying, "Remember my last, RIZAL. You will need all your strength to overcome the obstacles in LIFE to achieve pure happiness."

Well, it was a frightful night added with adventures and being on the Moon, it was great! RIZALINIUM has changed from an angry, pessimistic soul to a rather soothing, calming one.I woke up that day feeling refreshed and was ready to take on LIFE...

Thanks for reading, it was a pleasure to share this with you. I just wanted to tell the LIES and TRUTH as it is. Hope you understand what I'm saying. Fromm here, I bid you Goodbye. May we meet again on the next entry. Wassalam...

No comments: