Tuesday 12 October 2010

Let's Say The Words With Meaning...

After years on observation, what I see with my own two eyes that when see speak, we don't any of the words that comes out of our mouths. Any emotions coming out of our faces are pure lies, opposite from the things that we intend to say. It is a shame to see it rampant nowadays. It is an embarrassment to the society that needs growing and development not only by tall buildings, but manners and etiquettes that shows a positive modernization among human beings. We have sane minds to think what's wrong and right and the outcomes of the consequences that tags along with it. You can differentiate it, but for God's sake, WHY do we need to hide the feelings that goes with it? Saying only doesn't do any good. Action that comes after it is what we want. But then, the action itself must be the one that you just said. Never promise what you can't deliver. Never make a simple mistake that will make you regret it later. I will never forgive those who say things to make it sweet and happy. I never felt this angry before. It concerns the core that I thought of as a place of solace, security, and sanctity. I lost that faith in a family and the faith of a happy marriage. I've seen enough of torn apart parties that makes me shiver and lose the one thing I thought was the salvation to freedom of broadening the horizon of my empire. I lost the one thing that I thought would make me a MAN. Now, I just feel like a blank piece of paper smeared with blood, and i can't write anything with it, but that paper is my one ticket to freedom. I have to take action in making my life a better place. I would love to make it UTOPIA. Make it better only for me. Only for what I've worked so hard in making it  work. I wanna stand on my own two feet and fly away from the Cage of Madness. I want to be the One that defies the tradition of a stereotype family in Malaysia. I'm gong international, live away from away, make my ow empire that eventually destroys the world and change it to the worst ever place to live in. I can't see happiness until someone guides me to it. I need help in turning my plans around for the better. I don't need to feed on those bullshit lies that they feed me with. I don't need the drama that entails it. I need peace, tranquility and live recklessly so I'll know I'll die eventually. I swear that I will break free from the chain of despair, making a world that makes me important to someone. To Hell with marriage and the problems that comes with it. I make my own decisions. Need to take that off my chest. So, as short as it is, I'll leave you know to tender your own mercies. So long and goodbye... Wassalam...

No comments: