Thursday 14 October 2010

A Twisted Love (Poem) April 27, 2007


How can I say about you?
Thou art lovely and beautiful,
A kingdom of maidens cannot compare,
Their beauty with you,
The black dress makes you a gazing star,
The sweet face etched in my mind,
For eternity,
Even if I end with another Eve,
You will always be my love, dear,
Death will not do us apart,
I will follow you through pain and torture,
A guilty pleasure this is,
Heaven must’ve shined more to you,
And angels must be envious towards you,
Your beauty caresses my heart,
Our love will last forever,
Even when our souls do not meet,
No angels nor demons know how deeply in love I feel,
Towards you,
Even if you are locked inside a box,
Lifeless, on an island of a golden breeze,
Your scent made me drowsy,
Intoxicating, your spell worked,
Even if we aren’t in the same plane,
I have lived by your side,
For decades,
Pledging my love,
But thou didn’t reply,
I will always be by your side,
Sitting, writing this poem you,
As long as my heart is still beating,
I will keep pledging my love to you,
Even if it takes all eternity,
Even if the TRUMPET is blown,
I will delay death, just to be with you,
I will satisfy you, humor you,
Even if you don’t show me your expression,
I shall sit here forever,
On your grave, listening your heart beating,
That aches for my love,
And my touch, my kiss,
I will join you so I can follow you,
So we can live together forever,
For now sleep, my love,
Sleep so when you are awake,
You will see me beside you,
Together we fly to the heavens above,
Making love that we had ached to do,
A long time ago,
Our love will last forever,
Until the end of TIME.

No comments: