Wednesday 25 February 2015

Day 56 of 365: Happy Stuff and A Lot Of Waiting While Time Flies By and I'm Standing Still

Hello everyone! Welcome to another blog post typed by me (Duh!)

As you may know, I am typing this post without a title and whatever the title will be, I'm sure it will be so original I will have to patent it and people will have to pay me everytime they use on the Internet. I hope so. I dunno, let's just roll and see what my brain has to say.

So, February is coming to an end and I feel like time is really sprinting as fast as Usain Bolt trying to break the record of Earth spins per year. I mean, what's Earth thinking about?

"I'm gonna beat you Mercury, Venus and Mars! I'm gonna be the fastest spinner and will be the fastest in the Milkyway Galaxy! Muahahahahah! (Evil laugh intensifies and coughs ensue).

But seriously, I feel like time is passing so fast I feel like I don't have the time to enjoy things I wanna do. I wanna enjoy. I've been thinking of traveling this year to somewhere, go see the world and stuff. However, many things come at times when I already have plans and those things are something I wanted for so long in my life.

First, I don't know about you guys/gals, if you know this or not: I. PASSED. THE. PTD. INTERVIEW. OMG I didn't know I would pass the interview! I feel ecstatic and a bit scared at the same time! Happy cuz after 3 attempts of trying to pass the exams and fail miserably, the 4th time's the charm! Well, I heard the number 4 is not a lucky number for some people but who cares! I was so happy when I got the news I dry humped my bolster like mad! Well, I didn't really dry hump anything, just smiled and hugged my mom.

Okay, because it says that I passed the interview, I guess the next level would be to go for the 1-year course. Here's where it gets tricky. I dunno when the course will start. It can start either in May up to October. So, I have to stay put in Malaysia and wait for the letter to come and I really don't like waiting. Give the me letter and the date and I can plan ahead my vacation.

Also, I haven't gone to the Program Transformasi Minda (I dunno what's the official name of this program in English is. If you do, please tell me) because there are buttloads of other officers in front of me that haven't gone to that program. It's like a long queue and you have to wait for your turn to attend it. Yeah, that's also another reason why I can't travel AND the date is still unknown. I feel like I've sinned big time that God is grounding me by not letting me travel, but every thing has its happy side of the coin.

Also, my mental state of mind is also back to normal. I'm not moody as before or depressed because I feel ignored by the human population. I met my good friend last week and I kinda talked about my problems and he understood what I'm going through. All I needed is to find friends that have the same interests as I do. All this time, I've been trying to fit in with the wrong type of people. I guess that's the reason for my self-diagnosed depression stems from. So, the solution: I found new friends. Friends that play video games, that are passionate about it, who knows what the hell I'm talking about. My mind resonates with their P.O.V, their opinions. Finally, I have found a circle of friends. Yeah, I'm still friends with my Uni mates and school mates, but not one share the passion I have with video games and deep thinking about stuff that aren't really that deep. I try to sound intelligent but I'm just messing around and people aren't being social justice warriors about it.

What else, what else? Oh, now that I feel like my normal self but with self restraint cuz I do bust out dirty jokes and talk about adult-related stuff now and again, I have to cut those down. It's for the future, y'know? Change for the better, people always say. I'll try to tone down and be mindful of what I post in the Net. Well, as long as I don't go bash about Malaysia or be subversive, it's OK. What I mean is, I'm trying my best to act like a grown up and less like a Uni student. Got that talk from my parents. Now I'm an officer, I have to act like one. My dad knows that I'm going for the PTD course, I have to endure his nagging on how to act like a PTD, because he was a PTD, now retired.

Bla bla bla  I know it's boring stuff. Cuz time is rolling so fast on the deep end I can see Adele still singing Rolling in the Deep, April ain't far away. Remember when I tried doing B.E.D.A? Blog Every frackin' Day in April and I failed to continue after the 10th day? Yeah, I'm gonna give it another shot. 30 days, 1 post per day, the length or idea doesn't matter as long as I put up a post on something interesting. Yeah, wish me luck and pray that I can finish it.

I guess this is where I will end this post, cuz I'm running out of things to type. Game wise, will buy Bloodborne and Mortal Kombat X in the near future. Currently playing AC Unity, Far Cry 4 and Life is Strange. Will pick up Super Smash Bros for 3DS from my friend this week.

That's all folks. Remember this totally random quote that has nothing to do with this post, and you will live just the same as before, because it does not affect your life at all:

If you can't get rid of the skeleton in your closet, you'd best teach it to dance.
-George Bernard Shaw

Thanks for reading. See you next time, whenever I feel like posting. Don't hold your breath, you're gonna die, so resume breathing normally. Good bye!


No comments: