Thursday 2 April 2015

Blog Every Day in April (B.E.D.A) Day 1, You Freaks! April Fools Mofos!

Hey, it's that time of that month again. No, I'm not taking about your period or bleeding profusely for days and stuff. That's gross. I'm talking about B.E.D.A, Blog Every Day in April, where I challenge myself in composing posts errday in this inter-monsoon month of April. So, let's not ramble a lot, and get on to Day 1*.

* Fine, I know it's already the 2nd of April. I was tired af yesterday and now I have to do 2 posts in one night. So if you have a problem with that, don't read, capiche?

So, 1st of April, one interesting thing happened to me, but we'll start from the beginning. So, as all of you already know, GST just got implemented and yes, a lot of people are complaining about some shops are raising the price of their stuffs and giving out bogus receipts. So yeah, it's a shitstorm of people complaining about it. I read the timeline on Twitter, GST was (still is, actually) trending.

Alright, fast forward to 6.00pm, I'm heading back home, and I'm driving normally until... 2km from the Putra Mahkota exit, a bus suddenly flashed it's lights on me from far away. I'm like, WTF? So I went to the side and  I'm lkelet it pass me. When they did, Someone indicated to me that my one of my tires was flat. I was like, "Oh shit, this is bad". I just drove with a flat tire until the workshop I usually go, and what I saw is that my tire got slashed by something. I didn't remember hitting anything when I was driving.

So yeah, changed the tire and lo and behold... I didn't have enough money to pay for the god-damn tire. I only had RM140 in my pocket and the tire cost RM155. Dude also said I need to change something, I forgot what part of the rim but it was only RM5. All in all, RM160. Embarrassed, I called my dad to swing by to pay for the excess amount. When I was about to pay, the guy took out his calculator and I was like "Eh, RM155 + RM5 also need calculator ah?". He replied, "No, GST, 6% add to RM160 maa...". Ah crap, of all the days, it happened on the 1st day of GST. So, I ended up paying RM169. The original price was RM169.06, but I got a RM0.06 discount. Hey, better than nothing.

I drove back home, with no money in my pocket. So that was my 1st day of April. Yeay!

Oh yeah...... Ermmm.... folks, I have some news for you. Remember I told you that I got through the PTD interview. Yeah, I got the letter already to join the one-year course, but I opted to postpone the course to the other one. You wanna know why? Cuz I haven't confirmed my current post yet. If I go now, then I have to resign and start fresh, with no continuing service, my salary will decrease and also, if anything happens during the course and I got chucked away from the course and I resigned my current job, I won't have a job anymore. Yep, so to be safe, I will confirm this job, and when the next course comes, I can request for study leave with no pay. And whatever happens during the course, I can go back to my old job, because my name is still in my current job place. Yep, that's my story.

So thank you readers if you have read this far. Typing this as fast as I can cuz I have to do the 2nd day's post. Well, see you on the next post. Please, be nice. Goodbye!

Regards,

Raziel Rizalinium.

No comments: